1) Main tasks:
• Ensure a strong team that will be able tocover all test related tasks within the GRD for machine development in thecountry and region.
• Develop experts capable of covering thetopics within the sub-teams
• Establish well-structured lab operationsystem (e.g. ISO 17025 etc.) & accredited by authorities (TUV, CNAS etc.)
• Ensure team development and motivation.
• Ensure an appropriate, high quality levelof products and components suitable for Fresenius brand, but also keep thespecial focus on cost optimized design and manufacturing
• Be a strong, proactive leader and teammember of the BU and work on joint targets to ensure overall teams success.
• Cooperate with the region and manufacturingteams as well as GRD global teams.
• Work closely with project teams, globaltesting team, gather relevant information, and report status.
• Support design transfer to relatedmanufacturing sites per project plans.
• Provide technical support in China to ensuretype test is well prepared, technical documents are well reviewed beforesubmission.
• Support product development, componentsourcing and development, and investigations and analysis during sustainingengineering
• Manage CDC labs and ensure availability ofin-house necessary equipment including calibration
• Maintain & Enhance network with external partners for external testing
2) Secondary tasks:
• Establish working environment to identifyand test according to China and international standards
• Plan and perform verification testing fordevelopment projects and product changes
• Ensure suitable amount of automated testing
• Implement efficient means for software andsystem test
• Enhance team capability for reliabilityengineering tests to ensure product quality over a specified life time
• Setup appropriate internal and externaltesting capabilities
Qualifications, experience, know-how andskills critical for success*
1) Required training and education:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering, orrelated degree
2) Required professional experience (inyears):
• 8 or more years of experience in severalquality related functions (Verification, Lab Management).
3) Important personal qualities:
• Good project management, problem solvingand decision making skills
4) Other specialized knowledge:
a) Technical knowledge
• Deep understanding of Lab management, testmethods, tools and equipment , China and international standards
• Fluent in both spoken and written Englishand Chinese;
• Excellent communication skills
c) IT skills
• Familiarity with standard IT office tools,e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
d) Product knowledge
• Familiar with Medical Care Industry
5 ) Special personal requirements:
• Be comfortable working in a changingenvironment which requires flexibility and involves risk.
• Be comfortable working under pressure
• Pragmatic and proactive mind-set