Main Job Responsibilities:
o Recruit the new employee according to the recruiting plan and turn-overdistrict, lead time 60days, close rate 80%, success rate80%
o Optimize recruitment’s process, apply effective selection tools.
o Maintain talent pool, assist to build up talent ladder.
o Coordinate HQ program in China, such as ULP, International MobilityProgram.
o Communicate with relevant medical schools and universities, implementCampus
Recruiting Program according to the annualplan
• RecruitingChannel Management 15%
o Develop and maintain kinds of recruiting channels, help to build upemployer branding.
o Periodically review of recruiting channels and provide monthly report.
Tasks and missions may be adapted to takeinto account the development of the company and its activity
• EmployeeRelationship 15%
o Handling Labor issue.
o Conduct exit Interview and analyses, provide quarterly exit report andimprovement suggestion to management team.
o Q&A about HR Policy .
• HR DataManagement 10%
o HCreport by monthly.
o O-Chart update by monthly.
Qualifications: (Key technical skills &Key behavior skills)
• A minimum of3 years working experience in international company, working experience in medicalindustry is preferred.
• ‘Hands-on’and team orientated working style and be proactive in their approach.
• Greatpatience and carefulness.
• Matureability on independent working, organizing, communication
• A good teamplayer , initiative, excellent organization and coordination skills Tasks andmissions may be adapted to take into account the development of the company andits activity
• Goodanalytical skills and effective problem solving skills
• FluentEnglish communication both in verbal and written.
• Computerskills (Microsoft office, etc.)
•Interpersonal skills ：Building and Maintaining Relationships; Integrity； Teamwork.
• Businessawareness：Familiar withbusiness and understand industry trend
• Operationalskills ：CustomerService Orientation；Execution.
电话：86 21 54112619
版权所有 上海远维企业管理咨询有限公司 沪ICP备06045017号